
Today was the first day of dance for Aubrey and Gracie. All the other kiddos were already in the class for a while, so the girls were learning along the way. It was pretty cute. I'll let the pictures and videos speak for themselves.

Before this next video, in Aubrey's defense, she didn't stand still the whole time, but she was worried because the other girls were, "getting off their mark on the floor".

5 comments:
Ak! I love love love this Barbie! Absolutely adorable! Kinda makes me want a girl now =) Simply darling =)
How fun, pink tutu, ballet slippers and tap shoes, a dream come true for Aubrey. I think she needs a tighter waist on that tutu though, hangs down!
I think the girls had fun. Don't forget to email me the pics. Or I can just come over with a flash drive.
So cute love that while you are getting to know a sweet lil babe you are soo invested in your big girl!
How sweet! Aubrey looks adorable. I love that she's concerned about the other little girls.
Post a Comment