This digital age can be tricky. My dad always jokes that digital cameras are great because you save on film and you can take a ton of pictures, but since everyone has gotten digital cameras, he NEVER gets any pictures of them anymore. What's the point of taking pictures to have them stuck in a plastic box that could potentially delete all those memories from existence. Usually I'm pretty good at documenting and printing my pictures, but gosh, these last couple months have taken their toll on me, and I've been plain lazy. In an attempt to document life since November, I decided to bust out those little memory cards and document some memories-- imagine that!
I was going to call this post Memory Card Monday, but I don't want to limit myself to Monday posting. I finally sorted some of the pictures, so I may do all the posts this week. We'll see. :) But that is a good idea for a regular blog post commitment. Memory Card Monday...where I feature my favorite picture of one of my memory cards for the week.... hmmm...
Okay enough babbling.
Cousins-- sweet innocent picture

Cousins- and the MOUTH LOL
Bath buddies and sisters

Sweet smile
My whole world.
Thanksgiving at Auntie Christy's

The hostess with the mostest. She did it ALL.

Think they're related?

Entertaining the wild ones.

My little pilgrim at preschool's Thanksgiving feast.


On a side note, Aubrey has been LOVING preschool lately. This makes my heart so happy because she hated it for so long. Now when I pick her up, she's playing and in a great mood. I also have grown to love her preschool so much. It's such a neat community-- kind of feels like family. I'm going to miss it next year when she's in Kindergarten {Is it pathetic that I felt tears well up in my eyes as I typed that. Can't believe my baby is old enough to be in Kindergarten.}
No comments:
Post a Comment