So, I've been tinkering with my digital scrapping program for a while now, but I didn't really like the backgrounds or art elements. I'm not a "real" scrapbooker, so what it did worked just fine for me. Yesterday, I decided to try to download some freebies from the digital scrapbooking sites. I was very pleased with the different papers and various elements that I could get for free. (Justin says they're free now, but won't be for long because I'll start wanting more and buying them :) ) For now, I'm pretty satisfied with what I downloaded. Check out the cute thank you card I made.
3 comments:
Why are you so motivated? And I am so not?
That is so adorable!!! Lorie and I rode our bikes to your house the other evening, but you weren't home. :(
Oh I think you should share which sites are best because this is awesome! I want to try my hand at it because the 'real' scrapping is out right now with the kids getting in my stuff. Plus I like my time here at the computer to be fun.
She is a little doll, I loved her in the shades too!
Post a Comment