Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In case you're interested......

If you're interested in trying out some digital scrapping on your own, I thought I'd give you the info. I have a program called Broderbund's Creating Keepstakes Scrapbook Designer Platinum. I think it was like $40 at Office Depot. They probably carry it at Wal Mart too. I also found these two great websites for freebies shabby princess and cottage arts. I haven't downloaded them all and just found these on Sunday, but both seem to give a lot of freebies. With the ones I've worked with so far, I just import the papers as an image into my scrapping program and work with them from there. Here are some things I made with just the program (none of the downloaded scrapping stuff).

1 comment:

melanie said...

Very cute! Now I want this program. The freebie sites look cool too. Thanks for posting them!