Lately, she's been obsessed with napkins and kleenex. She wants to wipe off her hands if they get dirty at all and everytime she looks in my purse she says "booger" because she wants a kleenex to blow her nose. She also insists on eating her corn on the cob (which she loves) with the little corn holders. I guess the other way of eating it gets her hands too dirty. We went out to lunch and used a gift card to Elephant Bar. They didn't have little corn holders, so she used forks instead. Aren't these picutres hilarious?!
In other news, "operation take away paci" hasn't proven successful, what with vacations and nausea. So why not double up?
6 comments:
I AGREE, the quirks are totally what makes them who they are! I LOVE the things you listed, especially the booger one! And I love that you guys relish in exactly who she is! And I just had a funny "cultural" moment as I read "spunk"- it means horny in Britain. Ha!
Oh my goodness I have got to spend some time with you guys...what a fun girl you have...takes after her momma and auntie misha huh!!! (like she could take after me not really having spent much time with me...but in years to come we will have our share of memories!) love Me
these pictures are absolutely hilarious! i'm cracking up over here. i love it. and i miss you guys. we need a play date soon. or are you still feeling too sick?
Hilarious!
Hey, how was your appointment!?!?!
She is killing me with the corn. That looks so hard to pull off!
Let her have her binkie, or 2 or 3! Its cute and harmless. It can be your closet secret!
Hey I am with ya, James' paci is attached to his arm. Hmmm. Don't think that one is going away anytime soon.
Post a Comment