Monday, April 4, 2011

No Denying

They may be opposites, but there is no denying they are sisters.
I had ironed these outfits for church on Sunday, but when we woke up it was too breezy for them. So on a whim this morning, I decided to put them on and head to the mall for an impromtu photo session. This was the ONLY decent picture and it was the very first one she snapped. The photographer said, "put your hand around your sister". They both smiled and that was the end of that. Aubrey was a perfect angel. Juliet spent the rest of the time screaming or running in circles. Eh, whatever, the coupon was for a free picture and then I paid for some wallets. Other than being a bit exhausting, I'm glad we went.

Love these girls of mine.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

that is so sweet!!

*CPA* Su said...

Not only are they super precious, that background is really cute!

Becca said...

They're so cute and have gotten so big! Miss you guys!