Tot Olympics-
Last year, we signed Aubrey and Reagan up for the little science class through our local parks and rec department. They loved the class, so I wanted to sign Aubrey up for another class this summer. Unfortunately, with their summer camp schedule, none of the classes worked out, so we opted for Tot Olympics instead. Aubrey wasn't a huge fan of MyGym or soccer, so I wasn't sure how Tot Olympics would go. I was pleasently surprised. It was very fun, and she did great!
On the last day they had an opening and closing ceremony. So cute!
They raced other kids in their age group. Unfortunately, Aubrey was the only girl in her age group (there were only 4 girls total).
They had relay races.
They even had hurdles!
Bathing Beauties-
I just loved these pictures of my silly girls enjoying a bath together. I think this first picture should be titled "summer bath". Look at those tan lines!
Fourth of July-
The last two summers in a row, we've gone to Papa CC's for the 4th of July. I LOVE this new tradition. We all swim, eat, and enjoy sitting in the front yard doing fireworks. The perfect summer holiday.
Dad's throw the kiddos!Family Fun!
Our little firecracker!
Smoke bombs and snakes until it gets darker.
Matching dresses from Grandma Kim.
Little Lady-
This little lady is growing up far too quickly. She watches her sissy and wants to be just like her. :)
Burdette Wedding
We enjoyed a weekend in Temecula for Justin's cousin's wedding. Everything about it was beautiful....the couple, the location, the weather!
I was especially grateful that they invited the whole family to this wedding. It felt like a family reunion. All the kiddos played with the bubbles, danced, and really enjoyed the night. Aubrey has since decided that she wants to be a bride for Halloween.
My newest nephew, Preston. Isn't he edible?! Cousins
....and playing in the water...with no britches. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment