Sunday, May 20, 2007

WAY TO GO, Uncle Kurt!




Justin's brother Kurt competed in a Triathlon yesterday! To say the least, I was in awe. It's incredible how athletic he is and how with only like 3 or 4 months of training (less than most people who train for a triathlon) he got 3rd place in his age division and 15th overall.....WOW! Kurt was a swimmer his whole life and I think he used to ride bikes with his dad sometimes, but just recently took up running as a passion. I was really impressed to see how he turned a rough patch in his life into such a positive outcome. God is really working in Kurt's life and it's exciting to see all these great accomplishments he's been making both spiritually and athletically. Aubrey loves her Uncle Kurt (and he loves her) so of course she wanted to cheer him on. Justin, unfortunately, couldn't make it because he had school, but we joined up with Brad, Kim and Alisha to cheer him on. Great job Uncle Kurt!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOO KURT!!! This tidbit of news makes my day. I´m super impressed.