Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A YEAR....yesterday

I started this blog a year ago, yesterday. What a difference a year makes :)

Justin would say it's become a bit of an obsession since then, but I like to think of it as a hobby. It's a place to connect to other moms, friends, family and sometimes just a place to daydream, be inspired, or write about something as simple as my day, or as complicated as my feelings. It's a journal....with pictures. A timeline of a WHOLE year of Aubrey's life. My life. Our lives.

While Anna was here, she was talking about printing her blog for her year anniversary of blogging. I thought it was a great idea, and although I haven't done it yet, I would like to. I found this cool website. Does anyone know of any others?

7 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

yah, I totally plan on printing my blog for my boys, since I've totally given up on scrapping...at least for the meanwhile. I keep all my blog pictures in a folder per post, that way I can scrap them all one day if I feel like it. At least each boy needs a baby book, right? I do not know of any other sites, but the one you referenced seems great. Thanks!

Anna said...

I know you can do it on Shutterfly (I think), Ill ask Mel she knows all about the blogging!

melanie said...

Love the blog makeover. I should take that on but I always chicken out. I hate losing stuff and having to redo it.

I downloaded the blurb software right before I had the baby. Then I decided it was a bit much to take on 9 months pg. But I am going to do it. It just takes some organizing. Let us know if you take it on, I'm curious since I dropped the ball (for now that is).

bandofbrothers said...

Sooo pretty Barbie! Love the new look!

Madonna said...

That is a fabulous idea. It will make a great keepsake one day. By the way I love the new background. Did you create it yourself or did you download it from somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ladies. I actually made the header on photoshop and then just chose a standard layout (I forget which one). I didn't have to update any links, because it was a standard layout...I'm way too lazy to deal with all of that :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful new look, I love it. I'm getting ready to do something different with mine too-- it's like housecleaning, it needs to be done at least every once in a while. :)