* I'm a hormonal mess. I've gotten frustrated at the drop of a dime, and I'm all weepy...about pretty much everything. Maybe I should go to bed after this...
* My girl was a mess too. She really was sad that she couldn't go to the beach with Bubba. She was also SUPER tired. Trying to figure out when to and when not to nap is tough stuff. She didn't get a nap today because she was too busy playing with Brogan at Christy's, but fell asleep before I drove out of the neighborhood. Bedtime was rough. She would fall asleep only to wake up 5 minutes later SCREAMING for me. It made me cry...because, you know, I'm hormonal and easily frustrated.
*I got 2 goodmail packages when I picked up the mail! The Starbucks card that I won on Kourtni's blog (YAY, thanks again!) and two super cute Christmas gifts from etsy (one may end up being a gift for myself) ;).
*I'm willing to admit that I turn into a raging lunatic on the nights before I have work. What is my problem, seriously? Many women work and have children, but the stress gets to me. It's the get everyone's outfit ready, make sure we have diapers (yes, we still have them) and a change of clothes, try to get Aubrey in bed at a decent time so she's not overtired and grouchy...just the whole stinkin' routine. Then on top of it, I stress about how drop off and the day will go. She usually fasts and holds her pee pretty much the whole day at preschool. Stressful stuff I tell you. Oh, and did I mention that I get to spend the day with over 100 Jr Highers? I'm thankful for my job, really I am. I just wish I could be a bit less of a lunatic. LOL.
*I'm looking forward to a WHOLE WEEK OFF next week! And then, IF I make it all the way to Christmas break, I only have 7, SEVEN, days of work left until maternity leave!
*I already went in to give Aubrey an extra kiss and love after she fell asleep because I'm consumed with the overwhelming love I have for this kid that can frustrate me like no other. I sure am thankful that the little strong-willed, blue eyed blonde is ours!
*I'm already impatient to meet this little one growing in me. I really hope this baby isn't late because I think I'd be a bit of a mess. Not to mention the fact that my body already aches all over, so I'm not sure how I'll possibly grow for 6+ more weeks.
*I need to get off the computer and go to bed!
6 comments:
Hugs my friend, I am sorry =( Those are all hard things, throw them together and they are uber hard! Call any time if you want to talk!
Oh and did you leave your coat at my house the other night? I have an extra that is not mine, but it is super cute!
Yes get some sleep really it does wonders and its not just in our minds, just like babies, physically our bodies change and our chemistry changes when we dont have the proper sleep. And great to here your heart. Hmmmm will be praying about your wens nights, that you end on a high note before maternity leave..that you feel rested and in control not out of control...and accept God's grace, don't be too hard on yourself. Miss you hard to imagine your day to day routine being soo far away xoxo me
My sweet friend... I'm praying for you. I know you're just venting through your words, just to get it all out. I want to give you a hug. My two words of advice are rest and simplify. If you can do those two things you will be a little less stressed. I have learned that when I'm calm my house is a little bit calmer. When that little baby gets here it gets harder because you feel pulled between both kids. How in the world do you take care of two little ones with two different sets of needs at the same time? And most of the time one will not want to "hold on.". You have to cut out everything that doesn't really need to be done. That is how I was able to get up every morning and get to work ( usually 5 to 10 minutes late but oh well).
ugh. hormones. lol
seriously though, they do make life rather difficult sometimes, especially when there are hard things to deal with! I hope you can find some extra peace and rest when you need it the most. And I'm praying for you in these last weeks (WEEKS!! AAAH!) of your pregnancy. Love!
So sorry you're a mess! It's amazing what those pregnancy hormones can do! I hope you've had a restful weekend...and how fun that you don't have to work at all this week!
Are you busy this week with Thanksgiving stuff? If not maybe we could meet up at the park on Tuesday...
Enjoy your week off and try not to stress. Too bad for those hormones, right? We'll keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment