Last year's winner shared this video and it was too funny not to post.
Really though, I can't blame the disgust on my kids, because let's face it, my car has ALWAYS been dirty. It's a disease. I just can't help it. My sister's is the same way. So is my mom's...and my dad's is the worst by far. Why? I don't know. I say it's because I have better things to do than clean my car...you know like put labels on the pictures of my disgusting car and then take the time to do a whole post about the filth. ☺ I just figure this contest is my opportunity to actually get rewarded for my lazy ways. So here it goes...
From the outside it's not looking shabby because I had literally picked it up THE SAME DAY from the dealership who had been doing warranty repairs. They washed the outside. The inside...well, that's a different story. And to make it worse, keep in mind, I took it to the dealership LIKE THIS. I'm not trying to impress them...yeah, that's why I didn't clean it...
The front seat...
Not that bad, except the center console.
The middle seat area...

The back seat...
And the "trunk"...
What about your car/van/suv? Have your kids "Mommed" your ride?
9 comments:
Nice work, but the back seat and the trunk may be the death of you in this contest. Only time will tell. On April 19th I will put a link to your blog post (along with the other contestants) so the onlookers can vote. They will leave a comment on my blog post with their vote. Or if they are closet voters they can email me. So On April 19th you can redirect your peeps to my voting post and they can vote!!! Email me a your best pic (I am torn between your center console and your rear passenger side, you'll have to choose.) so I can put it on the voting post with the link to your blog. Nice work DMV sister.
Wendy@wendyhagen.net
Hahahaha! I love this. My car is always a disaster area. It's crazy because I'm really weird about my house being clean... but my car?? Nah. Let the mess overflow.
haha...omg.
I have a yukon and I'm a neat freak so sadly there is maybe one piece of trash...I would totally lose..lol!
"Sorry fellas, this lady's got a man." The duct tape repair job is the best. I try to keep my car really clean, but I know that will go by the wayside as Bernice gets older and more kids come along.
This is hilarious! The best part in my opinion is your diaper bag. It's so cute!
Thanks for your sweet blog comments on our little love story. We were on a missions trip in England and I just realized that I forgot to put that part in the post...oh well. :) When we started dating, Scott told me he wouldn't say it until we got engaged so I knew it wasn't coming until then. It was HARD to wait for that!! I almost slipped up on numerous occasions but humbly (i mean pridefully) wanted him to be the first to say it.
First of all love the cute baby pics...and laughed out loud at mom my ride...and that aubs had to CLIMB over the clutter...and love how you can laugh at these funny things in life!!!!! miss you xo mish
Okay Barbie, Mr. Linky is up now. Go officially submit! You are featured since you were the first to post!
This is hilarious! I'm loving your dirty van. I have a dirty car . So i'm not calling the kettle black
Love it! Great work. The competition is tough this year! Don't think I am going to win again (thankfully!)
Post a Comment