Could Juliet really be 1/4 of a year old? Seriously, the time is RUSHING by and it makes me sad. I mean, I'm glad she is at a more playful, interactive stage, but really, I'm already grieving the newborn baby stage. The sleepy, snuggly, fall asleep on your chest stage...especially because my husband says he's "in retirement" when it comes to babies. I'm giving it 3 or so years and then I'll try to convince him otherwise. But I'm not going to lie, the transition to two kids has been exhausting. Trying to find time for us or me is next to impossible. I'm really not sure how you mommies of 4 (or more) do it. Really Juliet is an easy baby, but the overall responsiblity of balancing it all has been daunting...and TOTALLY worth it. So I understand why Justin is in retirement, but I have hope that we'll get into a good groove and maybe, just maybe we'll end up with 3 kiddos. Enough about me. On to this little cutie~
- You are very social. You coo and blow rasberries at us. You love having little conversations.
- You like to see what's going on. When we hold you, you like to face outward and just take it all in with those big blue eyes.
- You are a mover and a shaker. You squirm everywhere. If I lay you flat you wiggle and waggle and end up somewhere totally different...just look at all the moving in these pictures.
- You go with the flow most of the time, but when you get mad, WATCH OUT! It's hard to calm you down.
- You love nursing, but get frustrated with "slow flow". I usually have to pump on that side and give the milk to you in the bottle. Anyone else have that problem?
- You chew on your hand and drool a lot!
- You just started to really laugh and it's too darn cute!
7 comments:
She is insanely CUTE.
Oh my goodness!
Oh Barbie she is amazing and I love her dearly! About adjusting to two, it IS hard! Amen to that! I had NO IDEA how easy one kid really was. The other day I dropped Peyton off with my mom and just Cohen and I went to a baby shower and it was SIMPLE! One kid is just simple compared to two. But I "hear" that after two it is all the same, toss in one more or three more, some thing =) Love you friend!
Amazing beautiful photos! She's a looker!
so I'm a horribly horrid bloggy friends these days, never commenting on anything, but oh wow do I love reading about your life with your two girls. You're just one of the sweetest mommies, Barbie, and reading your posts makes me think of the time after Annabelle was born. Happy memories. :)
Juliet is such a gorgeous baby!! What a sweetheart. I can't believe she is three months already! I'm so glad you're just enjoying her and soaking her up.
by the way, if it makes you feel any better.... the transition to TWO kids is by far the hardest. I really struggled with it too! Angela's right... throw in a few more now that you've got two, you might as well ;)
ps. I don't even think I've told you yet how much I LOVE your new blog name!! It's absolutely perfect and charming. I just watched the classic movie of "Secret Garden" with the girls the other day, and I thought of you. :)
Oh my. Just when I thought I couldn't stand all the cuteness I clicked on the video to hear the giggles. You're bad. She is seriously THE most adorable bay girl!
Whoa! She is starting to change. I love, love her smile. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment