- You knew that we now have a fabric store on the NW side of town. (Across from Costco, close enough...) YIPPIE!

- Anyone else craves taco salad as much as I do now that the weather is warmer. I know my family doesn't. :)
- They'll ever make swimsuits that fit like my panties and bras. Not that I would be caught dead in a bikini, but even tankini bottoms are awful and the tops just don't have the same type of support.
- You think Shiloh's new look is odd. I understand that she's a tomboy, but so was I, and I didn't cut my hair and dress like a boy.
Sure, I was a little dirty and raggedy...give me a break, I was at my dad's for the weekend. ;)

- I'll have any hair left after this post baby shed. I'm just not sure what I want to do with it when I go to my hair dresser next.
- If Russell will win Survivor tonight. Ew... I hope not, but he has definitely outplayed the other players.

- Anyone else is counting down the days until school's out... (only 7 work days for me...YIPPIE!)

7 comments:
Didn't know about the new fabric store. Woohoo. and totally agree with the swimsuit issue. and even way more excited about the countdown to school being out, except for the fact that i am working summerschool. at least its only another 4 weeks.
Shiloh looks like a sad little child! Girf that bugs!
Thanks for sleep commiserating with me....this has by far been the hardest part of parenting.
Also, if Rusell wins- I will be SO mad!
ps. Paci is a great plan...but my baby won't take one :(
I went to the new fabric shop today. Didn't buy anything but looked around.
I've found bathing suits in bra sizes that fit MUCH better than S/M/L ones. Of course, they aren't cheap. I've bought ones from jcrew and have looked at ones from athleta but haven't ever tried them.
I'm shedding also. Of course, I don't really mind b/c my hair was totally thick and unmanageable while I was pregnant. I need to get it cut though...it looks horrible. Good luck deciding what to do with yours!
I don't watch Survivor, but I'm sad Amazing Race is over!
Definitely counting...J has 12 days left (after today)!
I went to the new Hancock's on Saturday - I'm so excited the "Rosedale area" now has a fabric store...FINALLY!!
I'll come eat Taco Salad with you b/c my hubby doesn't care for it much...like once a year TOPS! HAHA!
And YAY! that Russell didn't win!!! :)
I can't wait to see what you do with your hair! Kate was 4 months when I made the chop for the exac same reason. And, this is embarrasing, but i don't know who Shiloh is! And taco salad- mmmmm!
We love taco salad over here. I will invite you over!
Post a Comment