Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7 Years

1 purchased house
3 changes in jobs
4 "new" cars
2 angel baby miscarriages
1 new church
4 different couches
2 healthy daughters
1 happy family
And there is no one I'd rather share it all with than you. I love you, Justin!


10 comments:

Tristan said...

happy anniversary!

Brent and Julie said...

Cute dress. Is that another one from Kohls. Seriously...next time you have to take me with you on your nightime shopping spree.

Madonna said...

Congrats! And Happy Anniversary!

Talia said...

happy anniversary to you and Justin!! You're such a beautiful family, in so many ways.

what a gorgeous bride you were... I adore seeing people's wedding photos! :)

also, your hair is getting SO long! it's amazing! Justin is one lucky guy, you hot mama.

lorieloo said...

oh so sweet! Happy anniversary guys!

Allyson said...

you all are so cute! isn't it amazing what God can make from 2 people who love Him and one another!? happy anniversary! :)

bandofbrothers said...

you are so beautiful! love that wedding photo! happy anniversary!!!

Mommy Diffee said...

WOW 7 years! AMAZING! And I absolutely love your dress {or skirt and shirt?} Is it new?! Such a stunning little family Barbie!

Kurt and Alisha said...

Ok. Can I just say that you look AMAZING!!! Seriously 7 years? It doesn't seem like it was that long ago! I remember folding napkins and putting them in glasses and setting tables! Congrats! I love you guys and you two sweet additions!

And DO tell us where you go that adorable outfit! ;)

Sunny said...

Happy anniversary! Your wedding picture is gorgeous! I still love your hair. I may be struggling with some envy here, haha. You have a beautiful family. Yay for 7 years!