Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Girls

I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day.
And in those mommy moments, when I feel like I'm going to rip out my hair, the sunshiny moments are the moments I TRY to focus on. On the days that seem to drag and no one naps, these are the moments I WANT to focus on. And on the days when I'm distracted and my girls need some extra TLC, these are the moments I NEED to create.

The moments where my girls...

Share toys

Make squishy faces.

Play baby

Put on fashion shows {for the current and upcoming seasons}

Nibble on toes

Frolic in the front yard

and make eachother laugh like crazy.


Because how could moments like these NOT make you smile?!

4 comments:

Kourtni said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Juliet in the shopping cart is SO CUTE!!! Your girls are really adorable.

bandofbrothers said...

LOL about Aubrey pushing Juliet. They are gonna be best friends. Ollie and Twain recently discovered each other and they are TOTAL partners in crime. Love it!

Mommy Diffee said...

Um ... thanks ... now I have that song stuck in my head LOL Barbie your girls are so stinkin cute I can't stand it! How are our babies growing so quickly ...? I am definitely NOT ok with this. Cute post =)

Sunny said...

Oh my, what a sweet post! The girls look like best friends already. Adorable!