Monday, November 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

We're offically in the double digits of November, which means that Christmas is inching up closer each day. As much as this idea excites me, it also makes me a bit nervous. I have a LOT of shopping to do and, as usual, I'm at a loss when it comes to deciding what to buy. I love lists...especially ones that are flexible. Then you get what you want with an element of surprise. Last year I wanted more flats (shoes) and my MIL bought me the cutest pair of red ones, that are still one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I got what I wanted, and she got to have fun shopping and picking out a cute gift. I'm really hoping that my loved ones provide me with some lists this year.

For my family out there (Justin)...here's my list.

All I want for Christmas is...

A pie server/slicer...random I know, but I left mine at a potluck a long time ago, and I need one!




Cute necklaces...mainly on the longer side (I have a big neck) and in a variety of colors.




Little Stitches by Amy Butler- and maybe a gift card to Strawberry Patches.

A cute, brightly colored purse


An external hard drive to store my digiscrap stuff


...and of course the things I want, but won't be getting...

A sectional (in a darker tan color)


New floors


MY list for Aubrey (not necessarily what she wants ;) )

The coordinating sheets from Pottery Barn

A kitchen set (daddy is considering making her one)

One of these alphabet sets to use as decoration for her room.



Spring clothes and shoes.

5 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

wow! great list! both sides of my fam decided not to exchange gifts this year and i am so excited to RELAX this year.

Megan said...

I love your list- it's fun to know you well and to look at it and think "Barbie". I especially love the brightly colored purse!

Kurt and Alisha said...

List noted.. :) Thanks. Does this mean that I have to start thinking of my list? I am so focused on moving and getting ready for Thanksgiving and stressing about not haveing a stove to cook on because it is not working! Then you throw THIS at me. I can feel the stress.. it is taking over! LOL

Brent and Julie said...

I have always loved making Christmas lists. You get to think of all the fun things you want, but would never just go out and buy. I love how you have tiny pics to go along with your items.

Talia said...

um, that kitchen set is so adorable I would seriously have that for MY kitchen! :)
what a fun list!