Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Favorites

Apples and Pumpkins!







8 comments:

Megan said...

Wow- you have really been busy with some fun fall activities! My very favorite thing about this post is your belly- you look AWESOME. Amazing, baby 2 is IN THERE! Aubrey looks like she's having a blast, too!

allyson said...

sooo cute!!...what great fall fun! :)

*CPA* Su said...

I love Aubrey's "cheese" grin in the pic where she's holding the ADORABLE baby at the Pumpkin Patch!! :D

And the brown sweater dress she has on in the first few pics...DARLING! I was just at Target tonight, and they have the cutest little girls clothes! I'd be in some serious trouble if I had a girl that age! HAHA!

bandofbrothers said...

Oh Barbie, these pictures are beautiful! Great job! And I am LOVING the pictures of the cousins!!!

Misha Cohen said...

love it..the outfits the fun the fall

Talia said...

oh, these are just precious!!! It looks like you had so much fun doing all these lovely fall things. I LOVE your pictures, Barbie. They're beautiful! Aubrey just lights up with that smile of hers. So pretty.

Kurt and Alisha said...

I love fall and all the fun activities that come along with it. Love the pictures as usual... I'm glad someone is posting pictures of my child. ;)

Becca said...

Such cute pics! Fall is just the BEST time for pictures!